Friday, 21 December 2012

Snow Owl

My trip home for the Holidays was short and sweet this year, as I'm heading to Hawaii for the rest of my Holidays! Being Canadian, snow and Christmas have always gone together, so I'm glad I was able to enjoy it in Fredericton during my stay. Naturally- I had to include some of the cold, white stuff in my hometown post!


One thing I love about going home is getting to sort through all of my old, forgotten clothes that haven't been able to make it with me on my previous moves. This outfit consists of many of those forgotten pieces. I'm so happy to have them back in my loving arms and into my luggage!



It was a beautiful, mild winter day when I wore this outfit so this grey pea coat worked out perfectly. Paired with my favorite grey toque and furry mittens, I felt at home in this snowy winter setting (coincidentally, I was home) 


Pea Coat: Thrifted (Joe Fresh)
Dress: Thrifted
Toque: American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment