Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Cord-ially Invited

Today, you are cordially invited to meet my new (thrifted) corduroy skirt! I picked up this gem at my favorite  neighborhood consignment boutique, Common Sort. It's Actually an American Apparel skirt, but thrifting made it a lot cheaper!



I paired it here with purple tights and over the knee socks for a weather suitable look, but I know it will be just as cute in the spring/summer with some wedges and a cute tank. I love finding pieces that work year round!



I'm currently home for the Holidays, and soaking up every second of snow until I head for warmer weather in Hawaii! Can't wait to do outfit posts from the land where palm trees sway.


Skirt: Thrifted (American Apparel)
Sweater: Thirfted
Socks: American Apparel
Boots: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment