Wednesday, 14 November 2012

What's that Jacket, Margiela?

Just to clarify, my jacket is NOT Margiela. It is, however, thrifted from Value Village (the next best thing?). Tonight though, my tune may change as I'm going to the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M pre-shop! I have my eye on a few amazing pieces and can't wait to see them in the flesh!


This jacket is definitely one of my new fave vintage pieces in my closet. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it! It has a very Chloe Comme Parris feel to it, which I love.



Although I usually love a pop of color, sometimes dressing in all black just feels right. Today was definitely one of those days!


Who else is excited to shop Maison Martin Margiela for H&M? The line officially hits stores November 15th! I hope to go home with some goodies tonight.

Chest Bump for Margiela with H&M!

Jacket: Thrifted
Pants: Joe Fresh
Boots: Thrifted  

No comments:

Post a Comment