Friday, 16 November 2012

What are those tights, Margiela?

Why yes, yes they are. Say hello to the one item I could get my hands on at the Margiela for H&M pre-shop- these fishnet-esque leggings!


The pattern/color of these leggings definitely make it a little more challenging to pair them with a shirt, but I think I found a good combo with my bird shirt and neutral crop top. What do you think?



The Margiela pre-shop was absolute madness! We were there an hour before the doors even opened, and a huge line was already formed. By the time we were up the escalator to see the collection, the shelves were already completely bare! I was lucky to snag these leggings, and I think they make a great addition to my wardrobe.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'm going to the Toronto Santa Claus Parade on Sunday, I can't wait!

Leggings: Margiela for H&M
Crop Top: Wilfred
Boots: H&M
Necklaces: Thrifted and Gifted!

No comments:

Post a Comment