Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Toque Cute

Hello Blondies! Don't worry, I haven't left you. I'm here, I bought a tripod, and I mean business! This post is brought to you by the changing seasons, my new toque and one of the comfiest sweaters I own.

I've officially moved into a new house and have been getting to know my new Toronto neighborhood- which included finding one of my new favorite vintage/consignment boutiques, Common Sort! I'm not kidding when I say that every time I go there, I find a new gem that I just can't say no to! Last time the gem was this United Colors of Benetton sweater- look how pretty!



I also recently purchased this toque from American Apparel, and have pretty much been living in it since. How Canadian of me.


Hope you are all keeping warm in sweaters and toques of your own!

Sweater: United Colors of Benetton
Pants: Joe Fresh
Toque: American Apparel
Boots: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment