Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Skin Care Affair


Back in June I was sent some products from Seanol Canada, a newly launched natural Korean algae-based beauty line. Although fashion is my #1 passion, skin care and beauty products also play a big role in my life (as I'm sure is the case with every girl out there!) I am very fortunate to have a fairly normal skin type. I never get break-outs and never had that awkward pimple-phase as a teen. However, this summer in Toronto was hot, hot HOT and my skin was definitely feeling the effects.

After using The Deep Clean foaming face wash and The Petipore pores cream religiously this summer, my skin began to feel like it's normal self again! The foam cleanser was so refreshing and made my skin feel squeaky clean, while the pores cream kept my skin hydrated and extra smooth.

For anyone looking to try out a new skin care regime, I would definitely recommend these Seanol Canada products! Be sure to check out their website and take a look at all of the other amazing products they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment